উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক স্বাস্থ্য ও শারীরশিক্ষা সিলেবাস 2023 – WBCHSE 12 (HS) Health and Physical Education Syllabus 2023
Health and Physical Education
Theoretical (Full Marks – 40)
Unit-1 : Modern concepts of Physical Education, Health & Fitness (10 marks)
- 1.1 Modern concept of Physical Education and Sports, Relationship of Physical Education with other Disciplines.
- 1.2 Modern Olympics : Ideals, Flag, Motto, Emblem, Oath and Organisation.
- 1.3 Recent concept of health and fitness, health related fitness and performance related fitness.
- 1.4 Problems of adolescents : social, psychological and physical along with suitable programme.
Unit-2 : Scientific basis of Human Movement (10 marks)
- 2.1 Effect of exercise on Respiratory System and Related terms.
- 2.2 Motion : types of motion, Newton’s Laws of motion and their application in Sports & Games.
- 2.3 Definition of Terms : Distance, Displacement, Speed, Velocity, Acceleration and their application in sports and games.
- 2.4 Hypokinetism, active life style and control of obesity, high blood pressure, arthritis and diabetes mellitus.
Unit-3 : Psycho-Socio basis of Physical Education (10 marks)
- 3.1 Psycho-social unity of human being.
- 3.2 Socialization through Physical Education and Sports Programme.
- 3.3 Development of peace and Values through Physical Education Programme.
- 3.4 Psychological Factors (Emotion, Motivation and interest behind sports performance).
Unit 4 : Yoga and Sports Training (10 marks)
- 4.1 Yoga as Indian Heritage.
- 4.2 Benefits of Yogic Practices in Daily Life.
- 4.3 Warm up, conditioning and Cooling Down.
- 4.4 Sports Training and its different methods (Interval and Continuous method).
Practical (Full Marks – 60)
Group-A : Formal Activities-Marching, Bratachari and Callisthenics (Any Two) 10 marks
- Marching : Stand at ease, Attention, Left Turn, Right Turn & About Turn, Mark Time, Quick March and Halt, Slow Marching, Flag Hoisting, Flag Bearing & Folding and Ceremonial Marching.
- Bratachari : Jari, Dhali, Chash Jodi, Chal Hoi and Bratachari Nam.
- Callisthenics : Two tables of Exercise (8 exercises lin one table with or without apparatus) involving the entire body.
Group-B : Athletics (10 marks)
- Running (Block start, Techniques of Running, Finishing).
- Throwing Event (Putting the Shot and Discus and Javelin Throw).
- (a) Putting the Shot : Holding the Shot, Placement, Initial stances, Glide, Release Action and Recovery.
- (b) Discuss Throw: Holding the discus, Initial stance, Preliminary Swing, Release and Recovery.
- (c) Javelin Throw : Holding the Javelin, Pegging, Initial stance, Carrying the Javelin during running, last 5-7 strides, Release and Recovery.
- 3 Jumping Event (Running Broad Jump/High Jump)
- (a) Running Broad Jump-Approach run, Take off, Flight-in-air and Landing.
- (b) High jump-Approach run, Take off, Clearing the Bar and Landing.
Group-C : Yogasana and Gymnastics (10 marks)
- (a) Yogasana: (i) Paschimottanasana, Gomukhasana, Dhanurasana, Bhadrasana, Vakrasana, Sarvangasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana, Mayurasana, Bhumasana, Shirsasana and Surya Namaskara. (ii) Kriya : Agnisara and Kapalabhati. (iii) Pranayama : Anulom Vilom and Bhastrika.(iv) Trataka and Meditation.
- (b) Gymnastics : Forward & Backward Role, Cart Wheel, T Balance, Hand Stand, Arch, V-Balance, Knee Balance, Leg split, Dive Roll, Split Jump and Cat Leap Jump.
Group-D : Team Game ((Any One – 10 marks)
Handball, Netball, Football, Volleyball, Kabaddi, Kho Kho and Badminton
Group-E : Evaluation of Physical Fitness (5 marks)
Evaluation of Physical Fitness be made by conducting AAHPERD Test/JCR Test/NPFP Test/ Any Suitable Standard Test :
- The teacher will administer the test, record the performance of the students and evaluate them with the standard norm. The record of the students’ performance on each test shall be maintained throughout the year.
- A norm for evaluation shall be circulated by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education in due course of time.
Group-F : National Ideals & Leadership Development Activities (10 marks)
- (a) National Ideals (5 marks) : Participation in Observation National Days (National Youth Day, Netaji’s Birth Day, Republic Day and Independence Day)
- (b) Project Work (5 marks) : The students will be required to submit project work as per format to be annexed with the syllabus on any of the areas mentioned in Group-H of Practical Part of Class-XI. The project work will start from class XI and will be continued up to class XII. The project book prepared by the student will be produced during the final examination in class XII.
Group-G: Sports Participation (5 marks)
LEVEL OF SCHOOL SPORTS PARTICIPATION
|Allotted||1 Mark||2 Marks||3 Marks||4 Marks||5 Marks|
The Physical Education teacher will maintain student’s sports performance at class-XII and will preserve and records by maintaining the register through out the year. The students will be issued a certificate which will be produced to the examiner during examination. Marks will be awarded for highest performance on the basis of certificate issued by any organization recognized by IOA or MHRD.
উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক স্বাস্থ্য ও শারীরশিক্ষা প্রশ্ন বিন্যাস 2023 – WBCHSE 12 (HS) Health and Physical Education Question Pattern 2023
|শারীরশিক্ষা, স্বাস্থ্য ও সক্ষমতার আধুনিক ধারণা||1×2=2||1×1(2)= 1||7×1(2)=7||10|
|মানব-অঙ্গসঞ্চালনের বৈজ্ঞানিক ভিত্তি||1×2=2||1×1(2)= 1||7×1(2)=7||10|
|শারীরশিক্ষার মন-সামাজিক ভিত্তি||1×2=2||1×1(2)= 1||7×1(2)=7||10|
|যােগ ও ক্রীড়া প্রশিক্ষণ||1×2=2||1×1(2)= 1||7×1(2)=7||10|